mercredi 2 juin 2010

Alex Ressos law firm in Singapore


Alex Ressos

à moi
afficher les détails 11:05 (Il y a 2 heures)

Dear Mohamed,

I read your profile on LinkedIn with great interest.

By way of introduction, I am a legal recruitment consultant with JLegal in Singapore. I specialize in recruiting lawyers for international law firms in the Middle East and in Singapore. Previously I worked as a corporate/M&A lawyer with Clifford Chance and other firms.

I am currently looking for outstanding lawyers for various top US law firms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and was wondering if you could perhaps help me identify suitable candidates.

I am basically looking for Arabic native speakers who ideally are Saudi nationals (although that is not necessary).

I would be very grateful for your kind consideration and will be happy to support you at any time, should you need any help.

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Alex

LinkedIn: http://sg.linkedin.com/in/ressos


Aucun commentaire: